Latest: Add Latest Article Here | Recommended: Add Recommended Article Here
Subscribe For Free Latest Updates!

We'll not spam mate! We promise.

Thursday, December 10, 2015



 READ ME, READ ME.. I HAVE YOUR ANSWERS :D !! As asked by many this is a video on how I whiten my teeth at home. This has worked for me for years, it may not work for you, its just a tip I am sharing. Do not over do it as it may lead to you weakening your enamel. I only do it ONCE a WEEK, because I have SENSITIVE teeth and as you know too much of anything is bad for you, so please dont over do it, you will end up toothless lol and I will not go to prision for your toothless ass if you over do it. :P 1. Can I use this technique if I have braces- NO, your teeth will end up white and areas covered by braces will be dark.- Simply what till you no longer wear braces. 2. How many times a week should I do this?- ONCE A WEEK- if you do it more, you may cause sensitivity with to your teeth. 3. If I do not have limes or lemon what could I use to replace them?- You could replace them with water to make the paste. 4. Do you do this before or after brushing your teeth?- I do this at night time, after I have finished brushing my teeth with regular tooth paste. 5. Does this actually work? - Ofcourse it does, I would not be making this video if it did not. I also have had people send my before and after pictures. Try it yourself and see the results. 6. How old can I be to try this. - I will not obviously do this on toddlers. Apart from that as long as you do it ONCE a week, you will be fine.

1 comments : Post Yours! Read Comment Policy ▼
PLEASE NOTE:
We have Zero Tolerance to Spam. Chessy Comments and Comments with Links will be deleted immediately upon our review.

  1. Thanks for taking the time to share this information on teeth whitening. This is a great idea but it is best to have your teeth whiten by a dentist for the correct results. Have a great rest of your day and keep up the posts.
    Dentist Center City Philadelphia

    ReplyDelete



Copyright © 2016 - Teeth whitening miracle review - All Rights Reserved
(Articles Cannot Be Reproduced Without Author Permission.)
Design By : SafeTricks & Techrar | Powered By: Blogger